A Hamilton School District parent network that promotes children’s success through information, support, presentations and guidance
Parenting columns from Hamilton Connects coordinator Kristin Hasbrook:
- “Moving From COVID Stress to a Better State of Mental Health“
- “Parenting the Love & Logic Way“
- Teaching children about the value of money
- Are your kids addicted to their electronics?
- What to do when shopping is a nightmare
- Sibling rivalry – letting your kids work it out
- Reducing stress, holding your children accountable during virtual learning
- Parents – Let’s make it about us for a minute
For more information, please contact Hamilton Connects Coordinator Kristin Hasbrook, a licensed school counselor who supports AODA efforts in the Hamilton School District, at (262) 246-1973 x1128 or e-mail her at
Parents in the Hamilton School District get regular reminders about Hamilton Connects programs. If you are not a parent or staff member in the Hamilton School District and would like to receive these notifications, please sign up for the Hamilton Connects newsletter.
I have a question
Submit a question for the All About Parenting column here.