Hamilton High School is regularly recognized for high-achieving results. It is a great place for students because the atmosphere is friendly and respectful. The interests of students are at the forefront of teachers and school personnel. Hamilton operates on a block schedule. This permits teachers to utilize a variety of effective instructional strategies, maximizing student achievement. The impressive facilities at Hamilton, including the Hamilton Fine Arts Center and the Hamilton Athletic Center, provide a physical environment that supports student success.
Join us for Parent Group meeting Sept. 27
The first Parent Group meeting is Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 9 a.m. in the high school conference room. The “Department at a Glance” will be Business Education and the IMC.
Homecoming slated for week of Oct. 3
Key dates are:
- Oct. 5 – Powder puff football and fireworks
- Oct. 7 – Football game
- Oct. 8 – Grand march and dance
5 ways to stay connected at Hamilton
Our newsletter, Parent Press, is sent to parents each Monday during the school year to inform you about what is happening at school and provide opportunities for involvement. Here are some tips to keep you connected and informed:
- Look for the links under Community Events in the lower right corner to find afterschool and community activities for your children. Paper flyers are no longer sent home with students.
- Whitelist addresses with our domain (@hamilton.k12.wi.us) by adding them to your contacts or configure your junk or SPAM filters so they are recognized as safe.
- Check your email junk folder if you have not received a school newsletter in a week.
- Do not use the unsubscribe option at the bottom of our email messages. Instead, go into the Infinite Campus Portal and change your email address or settings. When an email is unsubscribed using the option on the newsletter, the district is not able to send to that address in the future. This includes messages sent from our school and all other communication from the district or other schools.
- Be aware that if you forward a message, the recipient is able to unsubscribe your email address from our system without your knowledge.