Welcome back to the bustling hallways and lively classrooms of Woodside Elementary! Please take a moment to go through the Welcome Back slide show, taking extra time on the dismissal slides, as the procedure has changed.
- Arrival – begins at 8:40 AM every morning, please do not line up in our lot prior to the 8:40 arrival time.
- Make sure your child is ready for a quick vehicle exit on the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Please make sure your child can exit the vehicle independently. This may mean that you have to turn your child lock off.
- Drivers should remain in the vehicle while child unloads.
- As soon as child is unloaded then please follow traffic flow to exit parking lot.
- Practice goodbyes, hugs, and child exiting the vehicle prior to your first drop-off to help ensure a smooth process.
- Woodside staff will greet children and assist them with where to go upon their arrival.
- Dismissal – begins at 3:50 PM. Walkers, bikers, and students taking the bus will exit the main entrance. Parent pick-ups will be in the gymnasium. Please enter through the gymnasium doors. They will be unlocked at 3:50 PM when the bell rings.