Parents will again use Infinite Campus to verify student information and pay school fees. Online registration will be open Aug. 2-9. If you experience difficulties with registration or need to set up an Infinite Campus parent portal account, you can get help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or stopping by Hamilton High School for in-person help from 1-6 p.m. Aug. 10 or from 7-9 a.m. Aug. 11.
Please add these important school dates to your calendar:
- Aug. 2-9 – Infinite Campus open for registration information verification and fee payment
- Aug. 5 - Operation Backpack distribution 10 a.m. – noon or 5–7 p.m.
- Aug. 10 - Deadline for transportation changes. Any requests after the deadline will not go in effect until the third week of school.
- Aug. 17 – Great Start Conference sign-up email sent to families.
- Sept. 1-2- Great Start Conferences
- Sept. 3 - First day of school
School webpage has supply lists, forms, more details
More registration details including school deadlines, events, classroom supply lists, additional school forms and registration material can be found on the Marcy registration page. Please note these important items:
- Childcare – Make daycare arrangements before completing online registration in order to enter information in Infinite Campus when you register. Childcare bus transportation changes will not be accepted after Aug. 10.
- In-person or mailed school fees – If it is necessary to mail in or pay fees in person, make checks payable to Hamilton School District.
- Free and reduced lunch - The U.S.D.A. extended free school lunch for all students for the 2021-22 school year. Families who qualify for free and reduced lunch are still encouraged to fill out the online application as the free and reduced status determines eligibility for other programs.
- Immunizations - If your child is registering for the first time in the district or has received required immunizations over the summer, please download the Wisconsin Immunization Record, complete it and send it to the school office. Uncertain about whether your child needs additional immunizations? Please refer to the schedule for required immunizations or contact your healthcare provider.
Hamilton School District compiled essential information for families anticipating the start of the 2021-22 school year. For more information, visit each school’s webpage on the district website at www.hamilton.k12.wi.us. Registration — Parents can log in to Infinite Campus Aug. 2-9[...]
Join the Hamilton Education Foundation on March 6 beginning at 6 p.m. as it celebrates 30 years of working with the community to support students and teachers. Participants may pre-register and view items at HEFCelebrate30.givesmart.com. Proceeds from the fundraiser will[...]
Registration has started for children who will attend 4K at Willow Springs and new to the district 5K students for the 2021-22 school year. Please click here for more information. [...]Read More...
In order to keep students safe at recess, all students are reminded to follow the winter playground rules. Please take the time to review these Winter Do’s and Don’ts with your child. [...]Read More...
Hamilton School District School Board members Michael Hyland and Dawn VanAacken were recognized by the Wisconsin Association of School Boards (WASB) for serving 30 years on the Hamilton School District School Board. Hyland and VanAacken will be honored in January[...]
It looked different this year, but even during a pandemic, Hamilton School District students, staff and families showed appreciation for the needs of others during the holidays by extending acts of kindness, sponsoring families in need and contributing to charitable[...]