Parents and guardians are asked to remember these guidelines:
- Do not enter the bus gate entrance as this is for buses only.
- Right turns only as you enter or leave the Marcy parking lot. No left turns entering or leaving the parking lot are allowed during drop-off or pick-up times.
- Please fill all lines as you enter the parking lot, especially those going right around the parked cars to keep cars off of Marcy Rd.
- Merge into one line as you approach the front entrance of the school.
- Do not go past the "Pick-up Starts Here" cone. Do not drive through into the circular parking area.
- Please be kind and courteous taking turns to let all lines enter the circle.
- Students should enter and exit cars on the right-side only without parental assistance. Please do not exit your car as this will slow the process down.
Wisconsin School Report Cards were released, and the Hamilton School District’s achievement once again was strong and among the top 2% in the state. In the category of district achievement score, Hamilton was the seventh highest among Wisconsin’s 367 K-12[...]
Hamilton School District students, staff and families will observe Veterans Day with a variety of activities. Willow Springs Learning CenterStudents and staff will honor veterans Nov. 10 during classroom assemblies. Children will watch a slideshow and sing songs about veterans.[...]
Hamilton School District students scored well on the 2021-22 Wisconsin Forward Exam, topping the statewide average by 23 – 27 percentage points and outperforming most Waukesha County school districts in most subject areas. Hamilton’s science score of 73.2% was 24.4[...]
Hamilton High School Drama Society presents its unique take on “Romeo and Juliet” by William Shakespare Nov. 11-13 at the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). Shows begin at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday and at 2 p.m. for the Sunday[...]
Hamilton High School Student Council will host a free community Trunk or Treat event in the Hamilton student parking lot on Oct. 29 from 3:30-5:30 p.m. Families are invited to bring their children to enjoy a fun and safe trick[...]
Hamilton High School Charger Robotics will host a free recycling event Oct. 8 from 8 a.m. to noon sponsored by Cimco Recycling Milwaukee. This event is open to the community. The Cimco dumpster will be in front of Hamilton High[...]