Imagine a school where all students are welcomed, included and celebrated. When you walk through the doors at Lannon Elementary School you understand why families want to send their children here. “Make Them Never Want to Miss a Day” is the motto of staff who care about all of our families and find meaningful ways to connect students to learning. We provide a supportive learning environment with opportunities to learn from failure while promoting each child’s individual strengths. The results are a positive, caring school with outstanding academic performance.
Registering for the 2019-20 school year
Online registration for the 2019-20 school year will open on Aug. 1 when all families should log into their Infinite Campus parent portal account to verify or update information about their children.
More registration information and forms are available here.
After completing registration information, families should log back into Infinite Campus to pay school fees.
- Aug. 1-11 – Infinite Campus open for registration information verification and fee payment
- Aug. 6 – Templeton and Hamilton student schedules posted on Infinite Campus
- Aug. 8 – Operation Backpack distribution 9 a.m.–noon and 5–7 p.m.
- Aug. 11 – Deadline for transportation changes – requests after deadline will not go in effect until the third week of school
- Aug. 23 – Elementary and intermediate school teacher assignments posted on Infinite Campus
- Sept. 3-4 – Elementary and intermediate school Great Start Conferences
- Sept. 3-6 – Willow Springs Great Start Conference
- Sept. 3 – Templeton and Hamilton students’ first day of school
- Sept. 5 – Elementary and intermediate students’ first day of school
- Sept. 9 –Willow Springs students’ first day of school
SOS offers programs for school-age children
Sussex Outreach Services (SOS) offers two programs specifically for families with school-age children.
- Operation Backpack provides basic school supplies. Families can sign up beginning in late June by contacting SOS at (262) 347-3562 or email@example.com. Pick-up will be Aug. 8 from 9 a.m. – noon and 5 -7 p.m.
Blessings in a Backpack will be offered in 2019-20 and provides children with a bag of kid-friendly food on Fridays. Completed sign-up forms should be returned to SOS or the school office.
New school hours for 2019-20 school year
With the addition of the new intermediate school, and added bus routes, the start and end times for the elementary schools have been altered. Beginning in the 2019-20 school year, here are the new hours:
- 8:35 a.m. – Earliest drop off
- 8:40 a.m. – First bell / Start of school
- 8:50 a.m. – Tardy bell
- 3:50 p.m. – Dismissal
Please make a note of these new times.