Parents will again use Infinite Campus to verify student information and pay school fees. Online registration will be open Aug. 2-9. If you experience difficulties with registration or need to set up an Infinite Campus parent portal account, you can get help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or stopping by Hamilton High School for in-person help from 1–6 p.m. Aug. 10 or from 7-9 a.m. Aug. 11.
Please add these important school dates to your calendar:
- Aug. 2-9 – Infinite Campus open for registration information verification and fee payment
- Aug. 5 – Operation Backpack distribution 10 am – noon or 5 – 7 pm
- Aug. 9 – Student schedules posted on Infinite Campus starting at 7:30 am
- Aug. 9-20 – Locker set-up 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Aug. 10 – Student pictures taken, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Aug. 18 – Student pictures taken, 11:30 am – 6 pm
- Sept. 1 – First day of school
School webpage has supply lists, forms, more details
More registration details including school deadlines, events, classroom supply lists, additional school forms and registration material can be found on the Templeton registration page. Please note these important items:
- Parents dropping off students – If your child does not take the bus to school, be sure to check out the procedures and locations for student drop-off here.
- In-person or mailed school fees – If it is necessary to mail in or pay fees in person, make checks payable to Hamilton School District.
- Free and reduced lunch – The U.S.D.A. extended free school lunch for all students for the 2021-22 school year. Families who qualify for free and reduced lunch are still encouraged to fill out the online application as the free and reduced status determines eligibility for other programs.
- Immunizations – If your child is registering for the first time in the district or has received required immunizations over the summer, please download the Wisconsin Immunization Record, complete it and send it to the school office. Uncertain about whether your child needs additional immunizations? Please refer to the schedule for required immunizations or contact your healthcare provider.