When dropping off students, picking up students or accessing the TMS parking lot, families should follow these procedures:
There are two ways to access Templeton’s parking lot from Silver Spring Drive.
- East driveway – enter or exit in either direction.
- West driveway – restricted to right-turn only for both entry or exit. You may NOT enter the west driveway if you are coming from the west.
- To drop off Templeton students, enter the east driveway, proceed through the roundabout and go to the designated DROP-OFF ZONE which extends past the front office door area to the main gym entrance and is designated with white paint.
- No vehicle stopping, standing or student drop-off in unmarked areas. Do not stop after the roundabout along the front of the building and around the front office doors. This causes a backup towards the high school service drive and back up to Silver Spring.
- PULL AS FAR FORWARD as possible along the DROP-OFF ZONE to allow for other vehicles.
- Once stopped, students should be ready to exit the vehicle from the passenger side only onto the identified DROP-OFF ZONE painted white.
- Students should walk directly to the gym doors for entry. Students may not enter the building before 7:00am.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience during student drop off or student pick up. Remember to always drive slow.
Pick up procedures after school
- Parents and families are NOT allowed to park and wait for students along the front sidewalks.
- Parents and families are encouraged to wait for students in a designated parking spot.
- Parents can double park in the designated student pick up zone as designated on map.
- When picking up students after school we recommend a pick up time of after 2:50pm. This will help with parking lot congestion.