Parents will again use Infinite Campus to verify student information and pay school fees. Online registration will be open Aug. 2-9. If you experience difficulties with registration or need to set up an Infinite Campus parent portal account, you can get help by emailing email@example.com or stopping by Hamilton High School for in-person help from 1-6 p.m. Aug. 10 or from 7-9 a.m. Aug. 11.
Please add these important school dates to your calendar:
- Aug. 2-9 – Infinite Campus open for registration information verification and fee payment
- Aug. 5 – Operation Backpack distribution 10 a.m.-noon or 5-7 p.m.
- Aug. 10 – Student schedules posted on Infinite Campus
- Aug. 10 – Pictures, Locks and Parking Day – 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Aug. 11 – Pictures, Locks and Parking Day – 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Aug. 23 – Students may set up lockers
- Sept. 1 – First day of school
- Sept. 8 – Open House, Hamilton High School, 6 p.m.
Pictures, Locks and Parking Days
Take ID photos, pick up red or black locks and provide parking documents for permits.
All students must have a red hall lock and black phy-ed lock. Black phy-ed locks from Templeton and red and black locks from previous high school years can be used. If your child does not have a red or black lock, add these $5 optional fees. (A red lock fee was added for all freshman.) Optional fees, which appear on a dropdown menu, include such items as yearbook, parking, fall athletic fees and replacement locks.
A driver’s license, up-to-date vehicle registration and proof of insurance are required for a parking permit. Parking spots are randomly assigned with seniors getting preference for the closest spots. There is no benefit to being first in line. However, to reserve the correct number of senior spots, seniors must pay for parking online before Aug. 10.
School webpage has FAQs, course catalog, forms, more details
The Hamilton High School registration page has detailed directions on registration including all the forms you will need, a Charger Corner coupon, locker locations, school floor plan, Alternate Bus Pass Request, Empire order form, athletic passes and information about driver’s ed, attendance, volunteer opportunities, senior pictures and more.
Please note these additional important items:
- Free and reduced lunch – The U.S.D.A. extended free school lunch for all students for the 2021-22 school year. Families who qualify for free and reduced lunch are still encouraged to fill out the online application as the free and reduced status determines eligibility for other programs.
- Immunizations – If your child is registering for the first time in the district or has received required immunizations over the summer, please download the Wisconsin Immunization Record, complete it and send it to the school office. Uncertain about whether your child needs additional immunizations? Please refer to the schedule for required immunizations or contact your healthcare provider.