Parents will again use Infinite Campus to verify student information and pay school fees. Online registration will be open July 31 – August 7. If you experience difficulties with registration or need to set up an Infinite Campus parent portal account, you can get help by emailing email@example.com or stopping by Hamilton High School for in-person help from 1-6 p.m. Aug. 15.
Please add these important school dates to your calendar:
- July 31 – Aug. 7 Infinite Campus open for registration information verification and fee payment
- Aug. 3 Operation Backpack distribution 10 a.m.–noon or 5–7 p.m.
- Aug. 9 Deadline for transportation changes. Any requests after the deadline will not go in effect until the third week of school.
- Sept. 1, 5-6 Great Start Conferences. Sign-up email will be sent on August 11 at 3 p.m.
- Sept. 7 First day of school for elementary students. Classes begin at 9:05 a.m.
School webpage has supply lists, forms, more details
More registration details including school deadlines, events, classroom supply lists, additional school forms and registration material can be found on the Marcy webpage. Please note these important items:
- Childcare – Make daycare arrangements before completing online registration in order to enter information in Infinite Campus when you register. Childcare bus transportation changes will not be accepted after Aug. 9.
- In-person or mailed school fees – If it is necessary to mail in or pay fees in person, make checks payable to Hamilton School District.
- Free and reduced lunch – Apply online through Infinite Campus. Families who do not have Internet access should contact the district’s Nutrition Services Department at (262) 246-1973 ext 1142 to obtain a paper application.
- Immunizations – If your child is registering for the first time in the district or has received required immunizations over the summer, please download the Wisconsin Immunization Record, complete it and send it to the school office. Uncertain about whether your child needs additional immunizations? Please refer to the schedule for required immunizations or contact your healthcare provider.
- Medication drop-off – Medication that needs to be administered during the school day should be delivered to the school health room before the start of school. Learn more details about the new process for medication drop-off.
If you have any questions, please check out the Marcy webpage or call the school office at (262) 781-8283. If you have forgotten your username or password, please send a message to our IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.