Templeton Middle School Student Council experienced success at the 2023 Wisconsin Association of School Councils Junior and Middle School State Conference. More than 1,500 students from across the state took part in the two-day event held in Green Bay.
Templeton Middle School student accomplishments include:
- Lauren DeGroot – gold medal for speech;
- Elizabeth Berrall – gold medal for impromptu writing;
- Samuel Mertens and Carson Herrell – gold medal for best project;
- Natalie Marmet, Natalie Lunde, Mallory Haley and Caitlin LaVoy – gold medal for scrapbook;
- Elise Davidson – gold medal for banner; and
- Lauren Miller and Makenna Best – silver medal for school button.
Lauren DeGroot and Elizabeth Berrall presented at the conference and shared the success of Templeton’s Adopt-A-Classroom Project.