Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October They are:
- Nicholas Beauvais, applied engineering and technology;
- Julia Birch, social studies;
- Austin Delaney, business education;
- Brian Dennis, communication arts;
- Elisabeth Rogers, art;
- Hana Cochran and Brandon Raasch, mathematics;
- Nicole Zeman, fitness education;
- Samantha Williams, family and consumer education;
- Jennifer Potts, world languages;
- Zachary Weis, music; and
- Cassandra Chiao, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.