Here are some important dates and information needed before the start of school:
- On August 2, you will receive an email from Willow Springs asking you to:
- Confirm your child’s daily transportation/daycare plan.
- Complete a Student Information (Questionnaire) Form for your child’s teacher.
- Schedule a Great Start Conference. (A link to the signup will be sent upon completing the questionnaire.)
- Pay student fees online through your Infinite Campus Parent Portal ($30).
The above steps will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Great Start Conferences on September 1, 2, 3 or 7, 2021 are for parent(s) and student to attend. During this 35 minute conference, students will:
- Meet their teacher
- Participate in activities
- Drop off school supplies
- Have their school photo taken
- Receive backpack/dismissal tag and name tag
- Wednesday, September 8, 2021: First day of school for Willow Springs 4K students!
- Daycare or Transportation Changes: Please report any daycare or transportation changes to the Willow Springs office prior to July 31. Information may be submitted via email to email@example.com or by fax to 262-255-4149, using the Transportation Needs Form.
- Updated Immunizations: Please send any updated immunization information to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 262-255-4149.
- Operation Backpack: In an effort to ensure that every child in the Sussex area receives some of the necessary school supplies needed, the Cooperating Churches of Sussex are sponsoring Operation Backpack (more information). If your child could benefit from this program please click here to signup. Distribution for Operation Backpack will take place on Aug. 5, from 10 a.m.-noon or 5-7 p.m.
If you have any questions please call the Willow Springs office at 262-255-6190 for assistance.