Families will use Infinite Campus to verify student information and pay school fees. Online registration will be open July 31 – August 7. If you experience difficulties with registration or need to set up an Infinite Campus parent portal account, you can get help by emailing email@example.com or stopping by Hamilton High School for in-person help from 1-6 p.m. on Aug. 15.
Please add these important school dates to your calendar:
- July 31 – Aug. 7 Infinite Campus open for registration information verification and fee payment
- Aug. 3 Operation Backpack distribution 10 a.m.–noon or 5–7 p.m.
- Aug. 9 Deadline for transportation changes. Any requests after the deadline will not go in effect until the third week of school.
- Sept. 1, 5 -7 Great Start Conferences. Sign-up email will be sent in early August.
- Sept. 11 First day of school for Willow Springs students. AM session begins at 8:50 a.m. and ends at 11:30 a.m. The PM session begins at 12:50 p.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m.
School webpage has supply lists, forms, more details
More registration details including school deadlines, events, classroom supply list, additional school forms and registration material can be found on the Willow Springs Learning Center webpage. Please note these important items:
- Childcare/Transportation – Make daycare arrangements before completing online registration. Please report any recent daycare or transportation changes by completing the Transportation Needs Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org at Willow Springs office.
- In-person or mailed school fees – If it is necessary to mail in or pay fees in person, make checks payable to Hamilton School District.
- Immunizations – If your child is registering for the first time in the district or has received required immunizations over the summer, please download the Wisconsin Immunization Record, complete it and send it to email@example.com. Uncertain about whether your child needs additional immunizations? Please refer to the schedule for required immunizations or contact your healthcare provider.
- Medication drop-off – Medication that needs to be administered during the school day should be delivered to the main office during Great Start Conferences. Learn more about the process for medication drop-off.
We are very happy to have you join the Willow Springs community and look forward to working together with you to develop your child’s love of learning! Thank you in advance for completing the required information that will be sent to you August 11. If you have any questions, please check out the Willow Springs Learning Center webpage or call the school office at (262)-255-6190. If you have forgotten your username or password, please send a message to our IT Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.