Parents will again use Infinite Campus to verify student information and pay school fees. Online registration will be open Aug. 2-9. If you experience difficulties with registration or need to set up an Infinite Campus parent portal account, you can get help by emailing email@example.com or stopping by Hamilton High School for in-person help from 1-6 p.m. Aug. 10 or from 7-9 a.m. Aug. 11.
Please add these important school dates to your calendar:
- Aug. 2-9 – Infinite Campus open for registration information verification and fee payment
- Aug. 5 – Operation Backpack distribution 10 a.m. – noon or 5–7 p.m.
- Aug. 10 – Deadline for transportation changes. Any requests after the deadline will not go in effect until the third week of school.
- Aug. 17 – Great Start Conference sign-up email sent to families.
- Sept. 1-2- Great Start Conferences.
- Sept. 3 – First day of school
School webpage has supply lists, forms, more details
More registration details including school deadlines, events, classroom supply lists, additional school forms and registration material can be found on the Lannon registration page. Please note these important items:
- Childcare – Make daycare arrangements before completing online registration in order to enter information in Infinite Campus when you register. Childcare bus transportation changes will not be accepted after Aug. 10.
- In-person or mailed school fees – If it is necessary to mail in or pay fees in person, make checks payable to Hamilton School District.
- Free and reduced lunch – The U.S.D.A. extended free school lunch for all students for the 2021-22 school year. Families who qualify for free and reduced lunch are still encouraged to fill out the online application as the free and reduced status determines eligibility for other programs.
- Immunizations – If your child is registering for the first time in the district or has received required immunizations over the summer, please download the Wisconsin Immunization Record, complete it and send it to the school office. Uncertain about whether your child needs additional immunizations? Please refer to the schedule for required immunizations or contact your healthcare provider.