In place of our annual toy drive Willow Springs will be hosting a “Snowball Food Drive Challenge!”
For each item that is brought in, students will add a “snowball” to our bulletin board graph. It will be fun to see which daily item we are able to collect the most of! All donations will be given to the Sussex-Area Outreach Service (SOS) Food Pantry for local families in need.
Here is the list of daily items we will be counting on our graph:
- Dec. 7 – Macaroni Monday: Hamburger Helper, Mac & Cheese, or any pasta item
- Dec. 8 – Tuna and ‘Tato Tuesday: Tuna or Potato Side Dish
- Dec. 9 – Wacky Wednesday: Toilet Paper
- Dec. 10 – Peanut Butter & Jelly Thursday: either one or both
- Dec. 11 – Free Choice Friday: any non-perishable food or personal care item
Virtual families can also participate by sending a photo to their teacher of any of these items they will be personally donating, and we will add a snowball to the chart for you.