Here are some reminders for families with in-person students:
- Backpack tag: If your child’s dismissal (backpack) tag breaks or comes off, please let us know so we can replace it. Backpack dismissal tags are used all year long.
- Masks: Masks must be worn daily on the bus and while in school.
- Food And drink: Please do not send snacks or drinks (other than your child’s water bottle) in your child’s backpack.
- Toys, stuffed animals and backpack trinkets: We appreciate your help in keeping these items at home.
- Dress for the weather: Continue to dress your child appropriately for changing weather and especially consider shoes that allow your child to play safely on the playground.
Reminders for families with virtual students:
- Keep working on your regular school routine and creating your designated “school spot” at home.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with Seesaw before Monday as the learning tasks document will be posted daily by your teacher.
- Attend live sessions promptly.