During the last week of January, Maple Avenue will be hosting a food drive. Please join us in supporting Sussex Outreach Service (SOS) by donating the following items:
- Mon., Jan. 25 – peanut butter and jelly
- Tues., Jan. 26 – pasta (pasta, sauce, mac and cheese, etc.)
- Wed., Jan. 27 – soup (canned, bagged, or boxed)
- Thurs., Jan. 28 – toiletries/household (toothpaste, toothbrush, toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, conditioner, dish washing detergent, cleaning supplies, diapers, wipes etc.)
- Fri., Jan. 29 – canned meat (tuna, chicken, ham, etc.)
Students can bring items to school on designated days and put into the boxes located in the lobby of the school.
Thank you in advance for your generosity and support of SOS and our community. It will be fun to see how many items we can collect. We are Maple Avenue Proud!