Parents will again use Infinite Campus to verify student information and pay school fees. Online registration will be open Aug. 1-8. If you experience difficulties with registration or need to set up an Infinite Campus parent portal account, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Hamilton High School for in-person help from 1-6 p.m. Aug. 16 or from 7-9 a.m. Aug. 17.
Please add these important school dates to your calendar:
- Aug. 1-8 Infinite Campus open for registration information verification and fee payment
- Aug. 4 Operation Backpack distribution, 10 a.m.–noon or 5–7 p.m.
- Aug. 15 Student schedules posted on Infinite Campus starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Aug. 16 Pictures, Locks, Locker set up and Parking Day, 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Aug. 17 Pictures, Locks, Locker set up and Parking Day, 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Sept. 1 First day of school for high school students, 7:20 a.m.
- Sept. 7 Open House, Hamilton High School, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
School webpage has helpful information, forms, more details to be aware of
More registration details including school deadlines, events, classroom supply instructions, additional school forms and registration material can be found on the Hamilton webpage. Please note these important items:
- In-person or mailed school fees – If it is necessary to mail in or pay fees in person, make checks payable to Hamilton School District.
- Free and reduced lunch – Apply online through Infinite Campus. Families who do not have Internet access should contact the district’s Nutrition Services Department at (262) 246-1973 x1142 to obtain a paper application.
- Immunizations – If your child is registering for the first time in the district or has received required immunizations over the summer, please download the Wisconsin Immunization Record, complete it and send it to the school office. Uncertain about whether your child needs additional immunizations? Please refer to the schedule for required immunizations or contact your healthcare provider.
- Medication drop-off – Medication that needs to be administered during the school day should be delivered to the school health room before the start of school. Learn more details about the new process for medication drop-off.
Parking, locks, locker set up and parking days
Students and families are welcome to familiarize themselves with the building. Students are encouraged to walk their schedule, purchase and receive their locks, set up their locker, get their student ID, receive a parking permit, and pay fees. A presentation will be offered for HHS Seniors and Parents in the Little Theater. Please sign up here.
- All students must have a school – issued – red (hall) lock and black (phy-ed) lock. The locks are $5 each and can be purchased through Infinite Campus. Red lock fees are automatically added for incoming Freshmen students. Black phy-ed locks from Templeton can be used. Red and black locks from previous HHS years should be used.
- Students should have their picture taken – receive student ID used for various needs throughout the school year, this picture will be in the yearbook, families may order pictures through our photographer Empire. A picture makeup day will be offered.
- Parking permit – Should be purchased through Infinite Campus. All school fees must be paid before a parking permit can be issued. Students must have a valid driver’s license at the time of purchasing a parking permit. Up-to-date vehicle registration and proof of insurance are required and must be entered in Infinite Campus prior to receiving a pre-purchased parking permit. Since parking spots are randomly assigned, there is no benefit to being first in line. Senior students must purchase a parking permit by Aug. 15 to receive preferred senior parking (note: senior preferred spots are randomly assigned in the senior preferred parking area).
- Stop by our school store, Charger Corner and get your spirit wear. Use this coupon for new students to HHS.
- New this year: schedules will be posted Aug. 15 – Students are welcome to familiarize themselves with their day, walk their schedule and set up their locker. Locker assignments will be posted on the schedule. Please print your schedule at home if you plan to do this.
- How to add fees – which include, but not limited to – purchasing locks, parking permit, yearbook, fall athletics – Log into Infinite Campus, My account, Optional fees, select the fee you would like added and pay.
If you have any questions, please check out the Hamilton webpage or call the school office at (262) 246-6471. If you have forgotten your username or password, please send a message to our IT Department at email@example.com.