Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May.
- Ryan Pauli, applied engineering and technology;
- Alvin Mata, art;
- Madelyn Gammon, business education;
- Caroline Aron, communication arts;
- Grace Wodarczak, family and consumer sciences;
- Amelia Berrall, fitness education;
- Alexandra Turner, mathematics;
- Jesse Walkowiak, mathematics;
- Casey Lewandowski, music;
- Adler Pauls, science;
- Aiden Kischer, social studies;
- Shashwat Shastri, student resources; and
- Nicholas Mitchell, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.