Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for April.
- Kasey Schlafer, applied engineering and technology;
- Leah Balsbaugh, art;
- Shriya Venkataramani, business education;
- Sophia Heyn, communication arts;
- Mya Suneja, family and consumer sciences;
- Jackson Poelzer, fitness education;
- Brooke Price, mathematics;
- Kaitlyn Donnelly, music;
- Ian Bieri, science;
- Ashlee Michalski, science;
- Austin DeCraene, social studies;
- Emily Nielsen, student resources; and
- Ramsey Botsford, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.