Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March.
- Kari Schneider, applied engineering and technology;
- James Baldus, art;
- Mary Neels, business education;
- Kaela Gissal, communication arts;
- Gabriela Weisgerber, family and consumer sciences;
- Samuel Behrndt, fitness education;
- Aliyah Wozniak, mathematics;
- Oluwatodimu Afolayan, music;
- Sydney Vande Hei, science;
- Samantha Fuhr, social studies;
- Jordan Krueger, student resources; and
- William Hendrickson, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.