Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for February.
- Isabelle Niebler, applied engineering and technology;
- Shannon O’Dwyer, art;
- Zachary Mattes, business education;
- Lynea Wasilewski, communication arts;
- Qaitlyn Ross, communication arts;
- Kate Rieder, family and consumer sciences;
- Lylah Baumann, fitness education;
- Nehaa Arul Doss Susithraa, mathematics;
- Callen Kluender, music;
- Aidan Konop, science;
- Brianna Carpenter, social studies;
- Nevaeh Hughes, student resources; and
- Kendall Syslack, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.