Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January.
- Adam Schultz, applied engineering and technology;
- Mary Neels, art;
- Elena Wright, business education;
- Alexandra Jackson, communication arts;
- Elizabeth Maurer, communication arts;
- Alysah Schulz, family and consumer sciences;
- Jillian Arthur, fitness education;
- Ryan McCurdy, mathematics;
- Maya Bell, music;
- Weston Spreng, science;
- Lauren Bickler, social studies;
- Duyen Mai, student resources; and
- Ella Janiszewski, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.