Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November.
- Jacob Winter, applied engineering and technology;
- Samantha Wampole, business education;
- Skylar Fritz, business education;
- Hunter Fink, communication arts;
- Jadin Spicer, communication arts;
- Margaret Palmer, family and consumer sciences;
- Jayden Hough, fitness education;
- Farrah Flucas, mathematics;
- Nicholas Peterson, music;
- Derek Zhang, science;
- Divyesh Pandey, social studies;
- Rayanna Parnitzke, student support; and
- Natalie Wedell, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.