Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for April.
- Gretchen Brookes, applied engineering and technology;
- Tyler Schur, art;
- Abigail Mushrush, business education;
- Lauren Gilmartin, communication arts;
- Allison Ehrlich, family and consumer sciences;
- Olivia George, fitness education;
- Riya Mathews and Mikayla Giles, mathematics;
- Margaret Flynn, music;
- Nathan Wysocki, science;
- Elise Elkin, social studies;
- Jenna Fure, world languages; and
- Drishtant Dash, student resources.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.