Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November.
- Abigail Steele, applied engineering and technology;
- Samantha Seiler, art;
- Joseph Bongard, business education;
- Colin Toryfter, communication arts;
- Abrielle Klawitter, family and consumer sciences;
- Megan Heine, fitness education;
- Devdharshan Masanam and Owen Rogers, mathematics;
- Hayden Hotchkiss, music;
- Mira Vonachen, science;
- Qaitlyn Ross, social studies; and
- Kevin Phalphouvong, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.