Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as March students of the month.
- Jenna Withrow, applied engineering and technology;
- Kai Warden, art;
- John Pappas, business education;
- Lucas Krzyston and Charles Phillips, communication arts;
- Malena Herr, family and consumer sciences;
- Isabelle Prochazka, fitness education;
- Austin Eklund, mathematics;
- Owen Davies, music;
- Anika Rhude, science;
- Sylvie Zgonc, social studies; and
- Madison Stromberg, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.