It’s been more than a month since Hamilton School District students have been learning from home. We know our students and families to be wise, so how about sharing your good advice?
The district’s Public Information Office is looking for short video clips (less than 15 seconds) and photos with captions of students or their families passing along serious and fun tips for surviving during COVID-19. Students of all ages are encouraged to participate. We will choose and compile the best and share online. Send them to Denise Dorn Lindberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a list to get you started, but feel free to come up with your own based on what you have learned in this past month or so:
- Setting up a good workspace
- Proper handwashing
- What social distancing means and what it does or does not look like
- Good nutrition or fitness habits
- Coping with being at home
- Keeping proper posture
- Studying efficiently
- Keeping a positive mental attitude
- Maintaining good relationships with your housemates
- Helping others
- Hobbies that have kept you occupied
- How to help others