Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January.
- Andrew Klemm, applied engineering and technology;
- Lucas Wick, art;
- Arushi Ranasaria, business education;
- Dorothy Palmer, communication arts;
- Katelyn Wilcox, family and consumer sciences;
- Katharine Palmer, fitness education;
- Natalie Knollenberg and Lynea Wasilewski, mathematics;
- Samantha Meiller, music;
- Aryiana Thimm, science;
- Madison Versh, social studies; and
- Jacob Bender, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.