Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October.
- Sydney Litzau, applied engineering and technology;
- Lea Bucksch, art;
- Nicholas Klemm, business education;
- Raina DuFresne and Gia Watson, communication arts;
- Savannah Landphier, family and consumer sciences;
- Brady Byrnes, fitness education;
- Mitchell Stachowiak, mathematics;
- Jonathan Costa, music;
- Sonia Estrada, science;
- Austin Rogge, social studies; and
- Matthew Chavez, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.