Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for February.
- Hailey Woolf, applied engineering and technology;
- Jasmine Johnstone, art;
- Maanya Kashyap, business education;
- Samantha Schmidt and Madison Versh, communication arts;
- Alyssa Mussfeldt, family and consumer sciences;
- Misaki Yamaguchi, fitness education;
- William France, mathematics;
- Ian Moore, music;
- Joshua Reindl, science;
- Kayla Vega, social studies; and
- Elijah Conrad, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.