Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January.
- Jake Sohre, applied engineering and technology;
- Nikolas Rehfeld, art;
- Eric Doese, business education;
- Paul Osterman, communication arts;
- Gabrielle Rovge, family and consumer sciences;
- Faith Frei, fitness education;
- Kayla Olson, mathematics;
- Emmett See, music;
- Jonah Lonkoski and Taylor Sohre, science;
- Cynthia Yan, social studies; and
- Delaney Klawitter, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.