Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October.
- Andrew Hamilton, applied engineering and technology;
- Conner Simchick, art
- Haley Pifher, business education
- Callen Kluender, communication arts;
- Jasmine Garbarek, family and consumer sciences;
- Meghan Backus, fitness education;
- Joshua Hang and Nadia Yakich, mathematics;
- Ashlyn Rapisarda, music;
- Madelyn Gammon, science
- Julia Lenz, social studies; and
- Amanda Seidl, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.