Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for September.
- Maria Barnes, applied engineering and technology;
- Mary Neels, art;
- Sophia Detweiler, business education;
- Catherine Kucza, communication arts;
- Ashley Velasquez, family and consumer sciences;
- Haley Battles, fitness education;
- Zaccary Latus and Madeline Paar, mathematics;
- Olivia Neils, music;
- Nicholas Jaegersberg, science;
- Isabella Sansone, social studies; and
- Benjamin Wilichowski, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.