Monday, Oct. 21 –
- Daily theme – “Be RED-y to say no to drugs!”
- Students will focus on teamwork and good sportsmanship in fitness education class.
- Students are invited to wear red.
- Principal James Edmond will read the history of Red Ribbon Week.
- Color bracelets and suckers will be distributed.
Tuesday, Oct. 22 –
- Daily theme – “Don’t get tied down to drugs”
- Students are invited to wear ties or scarves.
Wednesday, Oct. 23 –
- Daily theme – “Stay bright for being drug-free”
- Students invited to wear bright or neon colors.
- Healthy snack and lunch day
Thursday, Oct. 24 –
- Daily theme – “Work together, win together”
- Students are invited to wear spirit wear or red shirt.
- At each grade level, two classes demonstrating teamwork, encouraging others and good sportsmanship will receive a prize of a large playground ball.
The school’s Home and School organization provided the bracelets, suckers and playground balls.