Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November. They are:
- Alexandra Detweiler, applied engineering and technology;
- Brandon Josi, art;
- Aaron Zagorski, business education;
- McKenna DePue, communication arts;
- Claire Bohn, family and consumer sciences;
- Spencer Ezell, fitness education;
- Remi Lassiter, mathematics;
- Miranda Brown, music;
- Andrew Coe, science;
- Samantha Williams, social studies; and
- Kaitlyn Pilo, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.