Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December. They are:
- Vanessa Balistrieri, music;
- Gabriela Bezerra, family and consumer education;
- Lauren Burleson, science;
- Amber Holland, social studies;
- Joshua Kirchner, fitness education;
- Sara Mindt, mathematics;
- Jacob Mudlitz, applied engineering and technology;
- Vy Nguyen, communication arts;
- Jessica Peters, family and consumer education;
- Margaret Stollberg, art;
- Amanda Wagner, business education; and
- Hannah Wiesneski, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.