Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for April. They are:
- Erin Beauvais, applied engineering and technology;
- Taylor Bednarek, family and consumer education;
- Miranda Buschke, art;
- Cassandra Chiao, mathematics;
- Arianne Foster, science;
- Joseph Kotlan, business education;
- Ellen Kudronowicz, communication arts;
- Betty Liang, world languages;
- Rebekah Melsheimer, fitness education
- Megan Menzel, music;
- Corie Spankowski, social studies; and
- Choua Yang, communication arts.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.