Eight Templeton Middle School Student Council members attended the Wisconsin Association of Student Councils (WASC) State Delegates meeting April 10 in Madison. The event, held in the State Assembly Chambers of the Wisconsin Capitol, provides the unique opportunity for WASC members to sit on the floor of the State Assembly Chambers.
Attending from Templeton were:
- Jessica Doyle, WASC JAM state president;
- Daniel Thompson, WASC JAM secretary;
- Andrew Kristensen, Templeton Student Council president;
- Benjamin Todd, Templeton Student Council eighth-grader;
- Danielle Barbian, Templeton Student Council seventh grade president;
- Nicholas Hermberg, Templeton Student Council seventh-grader; and
- Amy Walsh and Bryan Kristensen, Templeton Student Council sixth-graders.
Chaperones were Templeton Student Council co-advisor Arlyn Clarksen and parents Lynn Kristensen and Darlene Barbian.
Danielle Barbian was elected WASC Region IV vice president on April 7.