The following process must be completed in order to reserve the HFAC:
1. Confirm your date is available.
Check the Rental Availability Calendar (be sure to click on the “rental” calendar) to see if a date is available. All events are on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. Complete the following:
- Hamilton Fine Arts Center Request Form (online reservation request that confirms your dates, times and equipment needs)
- Rental Usage Agreement and Guidelines (must be filed on a yearly basis in conjunction with the school year: September -June)
- Show Information Summary (due within ten business days of your event)
3. Place rental deposit and submit Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- Rental Deposit: A $500 deposit [check made out to Hamilton Fine Arts Center] and a signed estimate provided by the HFAC must be submitted to reserve your dates. If the reserved event is cancelled, the HFAC House Coordinator must be notified no less than six months before the load-in date in order to receive a full refund of the deposit. If the event is cancelled less than six months before the load-in date, the security deposit will be refunded only if the date(s) are rebooked.
- Certificate of Insurance: All groups utilizing the HFAC must have a Certificate of Insurance on file, naming the Hamilton School District as an “additional insured” for the amount of no less than $2 million (including injury to persons and damage to property). We require either a $2 million general liability coverage or a $1 million general liability plus a $1 million umbrella policy.The insurance policy must be with a reputable insurer, having a rating of an A- or better from a nationally recognized United States Rating Agency. For any loss arising out of actions of the rental party, you agree that your insurance policy will be held as the primary policy, and any policies procured by the school district that might happen to provide protection or benefits to the school district arising out of your use of the school premises shall be excess. Written notice providing the details of any incident or accident that results in bodily injury or damage to the school facilities or property must be provided to the HFAC coordinator within 24 hours of the incident or accident. The notice must include the details of the time, place and circumstances as well as names and addresses of any person(s) witnessing the accident.