The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is a stand-alone facility located on Hamilton High School property. The HFAC is 35,000 square feet including a full-fly stage and orchestra pit. The theatre and lobby are both available for rent.
- 750 seats in the house
- Street-level loading dock with garage doors. There is NO ramp or lift. Click here for dock and parking diagram.
- Counterweight, hand-operated fly rail system with 4 electrics, 5 batons, 5 band shells and 4 borders. Batten plot available.
- The stage floor is ¾-inch plywood painted black. Drilling, screwing, nailing or stapling into the stage floor for any reason is not permitted.
- Two non-public, lockable dressing rooms are equipped with chairs, tables, mirrors, 120 volt electrical service, make-up lights, toilets, sinks, and showers. Each dressing room holds a capacity of 18. There are no laundry facilities or steamers available. The dressing rooms are located backstage, a short distance from the stage left entrance.
General Theatre Information
- Box Office and Ticketing Information
- Catering Guidelines
- Concessions Guidelines
- Rental Fees
- Seating Diagram (Click here to view clarification of wheelchair / ADA seats).
- Social Media Guidelines
- Theatre Guidelines (Non-District Usage Agreement)