TMS Summer hours: 8 a.m. -3 p.m.
Don’t forget to check the e-newsletter TMS Notes for more information
►DATES TO REMEMBER
- Students may set up their lockers during the week of August 15-19
- School pictures will be taken Friday, August 19, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. (this is optional, otherwise class pictures will be taken on September 7 during the school day)
- August 29 – Grade 6 Back to School Night, 4 p.m.
- August 30 – Grades 7 & 8 Back to School Night, 4 p.m.
KONA ICE IS COMING!
- September 1 – First day of school
- September 5 – No school, Labor Day
- September 6 – Grade 6 Parent Coffee, 9 – 10 a.m.
- September 7 – Grade 7 & 8 Parent Coffee, 9 -10 a.m.
►SIGN UP DATES
- September 1-9 – Grades 7 & 8 Girls basketball sign up
- Cross Country sign up late August to September 2
- September 2 – Cross Country first practice, 2:45-4:30 p.m.
- September 6-13 – Jr Robotics sign up
- September 9 – Home & School Board meeting 9:15 a.m.
- September 12 – Gr 7 & 8 Girls basketball tryouts begin, 2:45-4:30 p.m.
Watch for more information here and in the Summer TMS Notes.
►BOX TOP COLLECTION
Please remember to collect over summer as the contest will begin again in the fall!
Templeton Middle School Quick Reference
- How do I report an absence? Call 246-6477 ext. 4150 by 8 a.m. A written excuse is required upon returning to school.
- My child has an appointment and needs to leave school early, what do I do? Your child should bring a note to the guidance office before 1st hour indicating what time you will pick them up and who is picking them up. A pass will be issued. When you arrive in the office to pick up child let the front office staff know.
- My child needs to ride someone else’s bus for one day, what do I do? Your child should bring a note (written and signed by you, the parent) to the office before 1st hour indicating the date, your child’s grade and name of the student whose bus your child will be riding on. A pass will be issued and your child should pick it up from the main office at lunch.
- My child needs to take medicine at school, what do I do? Complete the Medication Permission form, found on the district website or get a form from the health room. Parents must bring medicine to school – it cannot be sent with your child. Doctors need to sign the Medication Permission form if it is a prescription.
- My child needs to be excused from Fitness Education, what do I do? Get a written medical excuse from your physician and send it to the health room.
- How do I sign up for clubs/sports/activities? Students hear information during AM announcements for sign up dates & times. Information is available on the daily written announcements on the TMS webpage. Sign up forms are located in the office. Each activity requires a separate form & payment check. Instead of a meeting, parents are required to view the athletic Power Point found on the Templeton home page of the district website. All sports will require the Concussion and head injury information form/2013 Wisconsin Act 93 permission form. This is only required one time per school year.
A few more important items:
- Early release day dismissal: 11:50 a.m. Lunch is not served.
- Announcements are posted daily on the district website – TMS page.
District website: www.hamilton.k12.wi.us
School Phone #(262) 246-6477
School Fax #(262) 246-0465