The Hamilton School District is committed to providing a safe and healthy learning environment for all students and staff in the 2020-21 school year. We have compiled numerous materials to address concerns that families may have. These materials will be updated as guidance, requirements and plans evolve; please check back often for the latest information.
This chart is updated nightly based on student and staff attendance data. As students and staff return from quarantine and isolation, they are removed from school and district counts. Data does not include students participating in 100% virtual online learning.
Please click here to view the entire Data Dashboard.
Please note: * When the number of confirmed cases or those in quarantine is less than five at a school, they are not reported to protect the privacy of students and staff. Those cells are highlighted in aqua.
The following protocol, as advised by the Waukesha County Public Health Department, will be used to communicate to families about positive cases of COVID-19 in schools:
- County notifies positive cases.
- District conducts contract tracing of students and notifies students who should be placed in quarantine.
- District updates the district dashboard on a daily basis which will include information on number of positive cases and absences related to COVID.
Waukesha County COVID dashboard has community, county data
Visit the Waukesha County COVID dashboard for data about community and county cases. Please note that “Active Child Cases in School District Boundaries” reports the number of individuals ages 0-18 who reside “within school district boundaries.” This number is not just students who attend schools in the district but also those who may attend another public or private school, are home schooled, have already graduated or are preschoolers.
|Learn about details of “Reopening the 2020-21 School Year” in this infographic created for families.||See the tools, chemicals and procedures that will be used to provide a safe and healthy environment for students and staff.|
- What are the procedures if students or staff have COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell at school?
- Under what circumstances would students need to shift from traditional in-person to emergency remote or transitional instruction?
- What should families, students and staff expect when a quarantine or isolation is necessary?
- What do parents do if their children need an accommodation from wearing a face covering?
- What is the district’s face covering protocol?
- What symptoms should parents be checking for at home before sending children to school?
- More frequently asked questions (FAQ)