Hamilton High School alumni and students have two ways to request school transcripts.
Online request – preferred
Wisconsin colleges and universities expect graduating high school seniors to use the electronic transfer system. Hamilton uses the services of Parchment Secure Transcript to send transcripts directly to colleges. Electronic transcript requests are available to students until one year after their graduation date. This is what you need to do:
- Go to www.parchment.com
- Set up a Parchment account (valid e-mail address required)
- Add Hamilton High School to your account
- Select colleges to receive your transcripts
- Pay $6 per transcript online using a credit card
- Additional step-by-step instructions to use Parchment services are available if needed.
- Complete the Transcript Request Form
- Include a $5 check or money order
- Send to:
Hamilton High School Student Services Department
W220 N6151 Town Line Road
Sussex, WI 53089