Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December.
- Gavin Samanske, applied engineering and technology;
- Abigael Gerke, art;
- Natalie Olson, business education;
- Esmeralda Gutierrez, communication arts;
- Ava Goetsch, family and consumer sciences;
- Sean Roubik, fitness education;
- Lucas Ruiz, mathematics;
- Soumaya Drover, music;
- Jackson Poelzer, science;
- Macey St. Louis, social studies;
- Damian Groce, student resources; and
- Emiliana Weisgerber, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.