Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for May.
- Miya Skinkis, applied engineering and technology;
- Tyler Vergin, art;
- Ava Zamora, business education;
- Chloe Schmidt and Hannah Conley, communication arts;
- Elaina Smith, family and consumer sciences;
- Austin DeCraene, fitness education;
- Madeline Westfahl, mathematics;
- Ian Markano, music;
- Paige Smolik, science;
- Connor Schlick, social studies;
- Madelyn Gorgen, world languages; and
- Kaitlyn Hoag, student resources.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.