Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March.
- Isabelle Niebler, applied engineering and technology;
- Mahayla Mottl, art;
- Elizabeth Ostdick, business education;
- Jordan Thomas, communication arts;
- Favee Xiong, family and consumer sciences;
- Luther Smith, fitness education;
- Andrew Blann, mathematics;
- Hayden Bruss, music;
- Sydney White, science;
- Ella Paar and Katharine Lueck, social studies;
- Madeline Paar, world languages; and
- Katie Scaffidi, student resources.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.