Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for February.
- Zachary Balsiger, applied engineering and technology;
- Cora Brooks, art;
- Jacob Pfeifer, business education;
- Jacob Ullrick, communication arts;
- Madison Barnes, family and consumer sciences;
- Autumn Sears, fitness education;
- Isabell Gutowski and Griffin Wick, mathematics;
- Austin Calmes, music;
- Ella Chevalier, science;
- Kathryn Lamm, social studies;
- Faith Rabideau, world languages; and
- Caleb Hansen, student resources.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.