Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January. They are:
- Frederic Schomann, applied engineering and technology;
- Lily Krehbiel, art;
- Madeline Breger, business education;
- Jack DeGeorge, communication arts;
- Isabelle Langkamp, family and consumer sciences;
- Aidan Ash, fitness education;
- Sage Osesek and David Mercado, mathematics;
- Mia Traverse, music;
- Emma Swope, science;
- Samantha Fuhr, social studies;
- Rebecca Skelton, world languages; and
- Priya Kumbhani, student resources.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.