Hamilton High School students representing 12 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for December. They are:
- Ryan Nettesheim, applied engineering and technology;
- Madeline Hatfield, art;
- David Brockwell, business education;
- Shannon O’Dwyer, communication arts;
- Kailyn Benoit, family and consumer sciences;
- Emma Kleba and Andrew Hawley, fitness education;
- Miguel Estrada, mathematics;
- Sydney Fenner, music;
- Leah Wysocki, science;
- Lylah Baumann, social studies;
- Cynthia Yan, world languages; and
- Mackenzie Irene, student resources.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.